Monday, March 30, 2009

Just bought 2 burner gas grill. Spent 4 hours installing; now it won

Any ideas on how to get this thing to lite? I hooked up the propane tank and just bought a brand new tank.. your help would be appreciated.



If you can't hear a hiss of gas, turn off the propane tank, and start disassembling. Something must be blocking the flow.




Check again the connection on the tank.Also double check the shut-off valve on the tank.


In my excitement to have my first cookout of the year I once forgot to turn the shut off valve on.It seems like a real obvious thing to do but also real easy to forget.




I had this problem and couldn't figure it out until I got right underneath and saw that the tube going up to the control knobs was not inserted correctly.




you probably left a plastic thread protector or packing in the gas supply preventing the the flow

No comments:

Post a Comment