Monday, March 30, 2009

I want to attach a cow shove to the front of my car?

If I had a cow shove on the front of my car, and I ran people over very slowly, do you think they would be ok? They would probably just get pushed gently out of the way right?





I'm asking because I get annoyed when people cross the street in front of me when I'm trying to drive.



Hey, why slow down? If I saw a cow shove speeding towards me I'ld be picking up speed myself. Try picking up a horn used in ambulances or fire trucks..you'll get noticed.




Use eye contact with the pedestrian. Without looking at him except out of the corner of your eye, keep the forward motion going as if you don't see him. However, it is very important that you are ready to stop if necessary but not too many pedestrians will keep walking out in front of a moving vehicle if the driver doesn't seem to know that they are there.


They are getting very insistent on crossing these days anywhere and when they please. It's too bad the driver is charged if there is a mishap. The right of the pedestrian is often taken to unrealistic limits.




To bad tootsie but in most cities pedestrians have the right of way in the cross walk or not. Better look up your rules and get rid of some of that road rage.




If you want to learn the whole driver vs. ped. then spend a few weeks in Boston......You will get more than annoyed. You will get a lesson....Drive safely and don't hit anyone.




time for an anger management class.

No comments:

Post a Comment