Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dry your clothes or no?

do you dry all your clothes in the dryer? I do not, i just do pj%26#039;s, undies and socks..the rest i hang dry ..i have had too many clothes shrink!!



I dry pants, towels, underwear,all of my husbands clothes (his idea, not mine) some pants, sheets, most everything else I hang up to dry. My apartment usually looks like a clothing store on laundry day...lol




I do unless it%26#039;s something that specifically says not to put it in the dryer. We aren%26#039;t allowed to have clothes lines in our sub-division (go figure) so anything that has to hang to dry is hung in the house or on a very short line I put up on the back porch. We have too much laundry to hang much at one time, but I do love the smell of clothes that have been line dried in the sun, especially sheets.




i have the same problem. I hang everything to dry except pj%26#039;s, bras, socks, undies. They say u should always dry ur undies cuz the heat helps completly take out bacteria %26amp; stuff. I always hang jeans to dry cuz ive had too many jeans shrink. I usually just hang them to dry then put them in dryer on the lowest setting for like 5min to fluff up so they dont have that hard feeling. Also alot of stuff is 100% cotton which is the first thing to shrink, so i never put that stuff in the dryer if i dont want it to shrink. So yea i agree i dont put all my stuff in the dryer




Depends on the weather. When its nice all our cloths hang. I enjoy the fresh air smell better. Haven%26#039;t had a shrinkage problem unless it%26#039;s new clothes.




Yeah, I don%26#039;t have access to a clothes line.




dryer single man who still sends out the laundry




Well it depends i dry most of my clothes and my school uniform...i dont dry towels and heavy jeans i hang those...




i hang my jeans and some shirts, everything else goes in the dryer.


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment