Saturday, July 10, 2010

How to make my basement an ecolounge?

I want to make a purple ecolounge in my basement. I have a really good idea, but I need stuff for cheap! What I need: A couple gallons of purple paint, normal or cube bean bags, some eco looking pillows, a cool rug, small candle holders and some cool wall hangings! The color sheme is PURPLE green, and for the pillows possibly some brown? I need CHEAP LIKE DIRT CHEAP stuff can u help? also can u name the prices?
Try places like, second hand shops, as they can have really good pillows and such, I am not sure on the cost, but I doubt that they will cost a lot. Also you can go to yard sales and such, as they sometimes have really good things also that do not cost a lot. Also try vintage stores and places like wallmart and target, they have great things there that would not cost a lot. I am sorry, I am unsure of prices, however, I also did up my basement and it only cost me about $100 for paint, rug, pillows, candles and candle holders, and really really cool curtains with skulls all over them. I hope that helps :)
try second stores and thirty stores

No comments:

Post a Comment